Glad you've joined our awesome community. Please feel free to introduce yourself with your name, location and a little about yourself.
Hi, I'm vence..just looking for agirl with nice long hair.
From Tennessee originally, live in Ohio, 38+.
Last update on February 7, 3:47 am by milffy.
Hi, I'm vence..just looking for agirl with nice long hair.
Message me
Hello,
I'm from Delaware. Just joined and still looking around some. Interested in meeting people from all over - I refuse to be geographically limited
Hello,
I'm from Delaware. Just joined and still looking around some. Interested in meeting people from all over - I refuse to be geographically limited
hi pete
hi,
35/m
Hi, just checking the site out. Not sure what I'm looking for just yet.
Knoxville guy, was recommended to join the site. Looking forward to meeting new people.
Love long haired men! From NC, 45, single.
35/m
I like to have fun. Make me laugh and you're mine.
hello! hello!
HIGH and DANKS for having me, Im JEANNIE420 and I Seek My CANNAMAN, PRINCE CHARMING WITH A TWIST!! I LOVE, THICK, LONG, Hair and Though I am PICKY, I KNOW what I WANT!!
Jeannie420
Hello, I'm Mish from Northern New Jersey. Just looking for a nice tall long haired biker to do some outdoorsy things with on the reg.
Hi! I am new there registered about 5 days ago, I am a single. I don't expect from that site to found love(I think there is no other Hungarian, also everybody is at least hundreds or thousands of kilometers away from that place), but I am always happy to get know new people, and nobody knows what the future brings ;)